Structural Concrete ExpertiseOR. CONCRETE, INC. delivers professional concrete products and services performed by knowledgeable personnel with years of experience in concrete construction industry. Specializing in both residential concrete and small commercial concrete construction, OR. CONCRETE, INC. has you covered on anything from commercial engineered mono-slabs to engineered concrete retaining walls and more. In a field where mistakes are costly and expertise is pertinent in assuring that the job is executed correctly and on schedule, OR. CONCRETE, INC. provides the services and qualifications needed to provide its builders with the engineered product specified in their plans and of quality a cut above the rest.
Sustainability and the Environment
- Structural Concrete is durable—its lifespan is actually two or three times longer than other common building materials.
- One of the main raw ingredients in concrete is limestone, which is the most abundant mineral on Earth.
- Concrete is great at absorbing and retaining heat, which means it will increase energy efficiency of a building and reduce HVAC expenses.
- Its reflective properties will decrease air-conditioning costs in the hot summer months.
- Concrete produces little waste as it can be produced in batches specific to project needs.